From 02/01/2011 to 03/02/2011
- 11:10 pm Revision 7b78c853: Listing of the places each type of style can be referenced.
- 09:43 pm Bug #10: It doesnt load the images from the attached odp file
- Actually the images are not inside the odp file, but they are referenced using the local path. Maybe it would be nice...
- 09:38 pm Bug #10 (New): It doesnt load the images from the attached odp file
- When using webodf to see the presentation attached, we can't see any of the pictures that are used in this presentati...
- 12:30 pm Revision 4b2a9fd4: Fix two bugs for easier WebODF deployment.
- Use the directory with odf.html as root for the tree with odf documents in the browser and run
git submodule init w...
- 09:14 am Revision f637d0d9: Remove redundant file.
- The code in this file has been implemented in the odf.OdfContainer class.
- 12:28 am Revision 4331dff7: Send binary data via an ArrayBuffer if that is available.
- ArrayBuffer is part of http://www.khronos.org/registry/typedarray/specs/latest/ and http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/XML...
- 10:00 pm Revision 41989109: Fix writeFile unit test in Firefox.
- 08:40 pm Revision eade448b: Disable test that is failing and is not used anyway.
- 03:03 pm Revision f7e162b7: Fix concatByteArrays so it works with native byte arrays.
- 02:43 pm Revision 0a4e9c1e: Rewrite convertUTF8ArrayToBase64 such that the source array is unmodified.
- 12:11 pm Revision f15261c9: A few small JSDoc improvments.
- 09:46 am Revision b40dc50e: Fix unit tests on Rhino runtime.
- Also fix closure compiler error.
- 10:56 pm Revision 2e99596c: Remove debug output.
- 10:47 pm Revision b621beaf: Use typed arrays for the buffers
- if they are available in the browser.
- 09:47 pm Revision 371d35d1: Merge branch 'bytearray'
- 09:46 pm Revision b978a0fb: Refactor use of byte arrays
- Previously, byte arrays were implemented as string with values from 0 to 255 inclusive. Some runtimes such as Node an...
- 03:50 pm Revision 9c278c87: Include test files in compiles.
- 02:02 pm Revision e5ade816: Add code to serialize the DOM to the ODF file. This is not complete yet.
- 06:30 pm Revision c30eceac: More type checking.
- 06:15 pm Revision 79260b80: Slight refactor with more type checking.
- 01:41 pm Revision 3df24b52: Fix compilation and unit tests.
- 12:07 pm Revision 3193d31b: Fix roundtripping of Zip files and ODF files.
- An open issue is that, if the ODF file has been modified, the changes have to be reflected in the Zip entries. In oth...
- 11:57 am Revision 1bdf5e8b: Make sure the data for allzip entries has been loaded before starting to write...
- 11:42 am Revision eda596de: If there is no data in a zip file entry, save it as an empty entry.
- 06:32 pm Revision 9f47dd09: Check if a file really exists and is readable and report an error otherwise.
- 06:20 pm Revision 41ecad49: Specify png and pdf export via arguments in qtjsruntime.
- 06:19 pm Revision add155fe: Remove odf.js from the build system.
- 04:59 pm Bug #9 (Resolved): Chromium logs warning on odf files with images
- closed in commit 259869f79e8a0841979a55484c3d9917bfedb1e9
- 12:06 pm Revision 259869f7: Add mimetype to data url for png images.
- 11:03 am Revision eb92f3dc: Refactor to use the OdfCanvas class.
- 10:28 am Bug #9 (Closed): Chromium logs warning on odf files with images
- When loading data urls 'data:' ..., a new version of chromium looks at the mimetype. If there is none, it gives a war...
- 10:01 am Bug #8 (Resolved): Image not passed to PDF
- 09:50 am Revision 75f92093: Reduce the size of the chunks that are base-encoded.
- In redmine this fixes #8.
- 09:17 am Revision 59288c40: Workaround for the fact that QWebView does not preserve the url fragment.
- 08:55 am Bug #8 (In Progress): Image not passed to PDF
- 08:55 am Bug #8 (Closed): Image not passed to PDF
- When converting DanskTest08.odt (sha1sum 94097a699f0cec1aea22d46878774aa2362aafaa) to pdf with
- 12:01 am Revision 56dfd111: Retain query and fragment when loading a local file via relative URL.
- 11:59 pm Revision 8e2ffea1: Share namespace definitions.
- 10:46 pm Revision fad1e3cf: Fix type in presentation namespace.
- also fix some whitespace and add better type checking.
- 06:44 pm Revision 7082c753: Dynamically create the required stylesheet elements (<style/>).
- 06:23 pm Revision 036f12b1: Send proper Content-Type of js and css.
- 11:09 am Revision 74a2b665: Remove conversion to html.
- 11:08 am Revision 2f88757d: Add a canvas for ODF. work in progress.
- 11:08 pm Revision 8d9f5b4f: Add simple script to test loading of an ODF file.
- The script is invoked with qtjsruntime lib/runtime.js loadodf.js $odffile.
- 11:06 pm Revision a06c4a14: Fix bug when loading file without styles element.
- 10:27 pm Revision 44602376: Fix loading of ODF documents where the position of the cursor is given with a ...
- Importing a DOM node with processing instructions is not supported. The processing instructions must be removed befor...
- 10:05 pm Revision 7acd136e: Report error in zip file via a state change.
- 07:34 pm Revision a4290e87: Upgrade to newer version of NodeJS.
- 05:10 pm Revision 72d2007b: If there is an error importing content.xml or styles.xml, set the document to ...
- 04:31 pm Revision 1e04a251: Fix runtime.js so that it can be used in qtjsruntime.
- Backend abstraction is mostly there, however, there is not enough code for testing round-tripping of documents.
- 11:34 am Feature #7 (New): documentation
- 11:33 am Feature #6 (New): implement rendering of RDF statements associated with parts of ODF
- 11:33 am Feature #5 (Closed): implement bitmap generation from WebODF loaded documents and visualization o...
- 11:33 am Feature #4 (Closed): implement visualization of tracked changes
- 11:32 am Feature #2 (Closed): Defining a storage abstraction
- 11:32 am Feature #1 (New): editing of paragraph content in ODF document
- Add support for editing <text:p> elements.
- 09:53 am Revision 3979d22a: Partially add building of Android application to CMake system. This is not str...
- 09:53 am Revision 4cfa653a: Partially add building of Android application to CMake system. This is not str...
- 03:50 pm Revision f8b08d79: Remove many of the ignored files.
- These files are now in the build tree and do not need to be ignored.
- 01:00 pm Revision 6913b657: Fix build problem: apparently C language support should be enabled to do all o...
- 11:55 pm Revision ca63d2cc: Convert QMake projects to CMake.
- 09:56 pm Revision 229288c0: Switch from Makefile to CMake and from NodeJS 0.2 to 0.4.
- Now CMake will retrieve and compile Node and other requirements.
- 09:17 pm Revision cc36d255: Reorganize programs.
- 11:46 pm Revision b8505d27: Load file in chunks instead of all at once.
- Instead of reading the entire file at once and converting it to a huge base64 encoded string, we now load chunks.
- 06:23 pm Revision a0709b7b: Use base encoding to transfer file data to the viewer.
- 06:22 pm Revision 8100b47c: Make application debuggable.
- 09:26 am Revision 4c50dcb1: Store the notes in the repository.
- 09:12 am Revision d01cc6ef: If no "settings.xml" is present, simply continue.
Also available in: Atom