From 06/27/2011 to 07/26/2011
- 01:23 pm Revision 9cf13184: Simplify Qt based executables.
- 12:18 pm Revision 0de114c7: Change mechanism for initializing.
- Use setTimeout instead of onload="init()" to give the runtime a chance to insert custom function in the Runtime insta...
- 12:17 pm Revision 2cfedce6: Print summary at the end of the tests.
- 12:16 pm Revision c2f3e091: Remove temporary file after running test.
- 12:15 pm Revision a0b70e82: Fix bug where data url was too long.
- 12:14 pm Revision d90f1146: Fix bug where data was read past the end of the file.
- 03:21 pm Revision e43652ce: Add command-line unit test with qtjsruntime.
- This has the advantage that all unit tests are run. The Rhino and Node.JS unit tests, while valuable, cover only part...
- 09:59 am Revision 63a8ab04: Test that each test is a function and exit if this is not the case.
- 08:28 am Revision e4aa3f2b: Add empty interface, class and test class for operational transformation.
- 06:32 pm Feature #5 (Closed): implement bitmap generation from WebODF loaded documents and visualization o...
- This feature has been implemented. In the current trunk (commit:175ec6a67f356d3b9a5303332f061466a1020f77) this featur...
- 05:09 pm Feature #6: implement rendering of RDF statements associated with parts of ODF
- This feature has not been implemented as of 2011-07-19.
- This issue was resolved as part of the first round of funding by NLNet.
The storage backend is abstract and one impl...
- 10:21 am Revision a97612ce: Upgrade to new version of JSLint.
- And update code to meet better checks.
- 09:27 am Revision 6a49c3c3: Add event handler mechanism to OdfCanvas.
- 04:08 pm Revision 16f48872: Disallow compiling in the source directory.
- 11:15 am Revision ebf9dc4f: Require CMake 2.8.2
- CMake version 2.8.2 is needed to have support for zip files in external projects.
- 04:33 pm Revision aee0875f: Add missing dependencies.
- 04:29 pm Revision 2a38880e: Add convience target for make: webodf.js.
- 02:41 pm Revision c87191b4: Add support to return the index.html file when requesting a directory.
- 02:59 pm Revision e411b741: Unescape path so filenames with special characters are supported.
- 01:09 pm Revision 527dd50e: Update to newer NodeJS, Closure Compiler and Rhino.
- And fixes to code and html pages.
Also available in: Atom