From 07/03/2011 to 08/01/2011
- 11:51 am Feature #26 (New): View ODF documents directly in Safari.
- 11:51 am Feature #25 (New): View ODF documents directly in Firefox
- 11:51 am Feature #24 (New): View ODF documents directly in Chrome
- 11:50 am Feature #23 (New): Read ODF documents on MeeGo devices.
- 11:50 am Feature #22 (New): Read ODF documents on Android
- 11:50 am Feature #21 (New): Read ODF documents on iPhone, iPad
- 11:05 am Feature #18 (New): View a document with proper placement of graphics
- Currently, not all objects are placed correctly. This is a high profile problem that we want to address.
- 11:05 am Feature #17 (New): View a text document as it would be printed
- The current version of WebODF does not divide the document in pages. For many use cases this is fine, but it is a com...
- 11:04 am Feature #16 (Closed): Report bugs in WebODF
- To make it easy to report rendering bugs, we will set up a server where people can upload their documents, compare th...
- 11:04 am Feature #15 (New): Add and view ODF documents that are stored in a CMS or web mail system.
- Extensions will be written for Drupal, TikiWiki and MediaWiki to make these systems recognize ODF documents and show ...
- 11:04 am Feature #14 (New): View ODF documents directly in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- If a user clicks on a link to an ODF document when the WebODF plugin is installed, the document will be shown in the ...
- 11:03 am Feature #13 (New): Read ODF documents on iPhone, iPad, Android and MeeGo devices.
- For each of these devices we will place an ODF Reader in their main application store. The development process will b...
- 10:58 am Feature #11 (New): Project plan WebODF round 2
- NLNet is sponsoring new features in WebODF. This issue keeps track of the progress. Tasks are subfeatures in of this ...
- 10:55 am Bug #10: It doesnt load the images from the attached odp file
- Confirmed with the current master. The image url is somehow 'null' and hence does not display an image.
- 10:45 am Bug #8 (Closed): Image not passed to PDF
- 10:45 am Bug #9 (Closed): Chromium logs warning on odf files with images
- 10:44 am Feature #2 (Closed): Defining a storage abstraction
- The storage abstraction is done since quite a while.
- 10:43 am Feature #4 (Closed): implement visualization of tracked changes
- This has been implemented in commit:346146414f783cbd53b5d1eab979cd0c7150d613.
- 01:23 pm Revision 9cf13184: Simplify Qt based executables.
- 12:18 pm Revision 0de114c7: Change mechanism for initializing.
- Use setTimeout instead of onload="init()" to give the runtime a chance to insert custom function in the Runtime insta...
- 12:17 pm Revision 2cfedce6: Print summary at the end of the tests.
- 12:16 pm Revision c2f3e091: Remove temporary file after running test.
- 12:15 pm Revision a0b70e82: Fix bug where data url was too long.
- 12:14 pm Revision d90f1146: Fix bug where data was read past the end of the file.
- 03:21 pm Revision e43652ce: Add command-line unit test with qtjsruntime.
- This has the advantage that all unit tests are run. The Rhino and Node.JS unit tests, while valuable, cover only part...
- 09:59 am Revision 63a8ab04: Test that each test is a function and exit if this is not the case.
- 08:28 am Revision e4aa3f2b: Add empty interface, class and test class for operational transformation.
- 06:32 pm Feature #5 (Closed): implement bitmap generation from WebODF loaded documents and visualization o...
- This feature has been implemented. In the current trunk (commit:175ec6a67f356d3b9a5303332f061466a1020f77) this featur...
- 05:09 pm Feature #6: implement rendering of RDF statements associated with parts of ODF
- This feature has not been implemented as of 2011-07-19.
- This issue was resolved as part of the first round of funding by NLNet.
The storage backend is abstract and one impl...
- 10:21 am Revision a97612ce: Upgrade to new version of JSLint.
- And update code to meet better checks.
- 09:27 am Revision 6a49c3c3: Add event handler mechanism to OdfCanvas.
- 04:08 pm Revision 16f48872: Disallow compiling in the source directory.
- 11:15 am Revision ebf9dc4f: Require CMake 2.8.2
- CMake version 2.8.2 is needed to have support for zip files in external projects.
Also available in: Atom