From 09/22/2011 to 10/21/2011
- 04:00 pm Bug #34 (New): Handling of nested lists within lists - double/triple/etc bullet points
- WebODF currently handles nested lists within lists (e.g. "powerpoints") wrongly. This is problematic in presentations...
- 12:32 pm Revision 825181a9: Specify that mobile Firefox is supported.
- 12:21 pm Revision 7b8ddd86: Add icon to firefox extension.
- 11:37 am Revision 27fb418a: Update version number of firefox extension.
- 11:21 am Revision ffb57232: Add workarounds for Firefox extension submission.
- Firefox extensions are submitted to static code analysis. In this analysis, some features are flagged and some are fi...
- 09:00 pm Revision 4962cfa0: Fix some warnings.
- 10:28 am Revision f5f37c79: Workaround for error reported by the closure compiler.
- 10:27 am Revision c2071948: Use Java_JAVA_EXECUTABLE instead of CMAKE_Java_RUNTIME.
- Both point to the java runtime executable.
- Not all parts of this solution were committed previously.
- 09:20 am Revision 0253ba83: Remove check for Java compiler: it is not needed anymore.
- Using cmake to do zipping was too hard. Luckily, ODF is also often a zip file and hence the zip code from webodf can ...
- 10:05 pm Revision e2c5b815: Check that cmake is not run from this directory.
- 09:40 pm Revision f1841e07: Update Closure Compiler.
- 09:35 pm Revision 6dfb6ede: Add WebODF Firefox extension.
- 12:46 pm Revision e19f2b23: Add support for images in flat xml.
- 12:06 pm Revision bc937a62: Add support for loading flat xml ODF files.
- 02:31 pm Bug #33 (Resolved): Follow ODF OIC TC advisory 1
- CSS has been updated to follow the ODF TC recommendation.
- 02:29 pm Revision c6b7a59d: Hide the change tracking elements.
- 02:23 pm Bug #33 (Resolved): Follow ODF OIC TC advisory 1
- 02:16 pm Bug #32 (Closed): No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- Error was due to a dependency on a higher version of cmake than used. Update to cmake 2.8.6 fixed the issue.
- 02:13 pm Revision 5c6f0ed8: Open files relative to the html or js file.
- 10:16 am Bug #32: No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- Is node being built?
node is required for jslintcheck now.
- 10:06 am Revision f4d186c6: Update to newer node version.
- 09:57 am Revision d5b1d8fb: Add more dependencies to fix bugs in parallel make calls
- make -j4 should work without error now.
- 09:20 am Bug #32: No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- I am at commit a3755c84176506f15c0f64423eda014bff9f0cfa
- 09:16 am Bug #32: No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- When running make clean && make -j1 I still get it:
[ 42%] Creating directories for 'Rhino'
[ 42%] Performing dow...
- 08:36 am Bug #32 (Feedback): No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.ht...
- The target jslintcheck is defined in webodf/CMakeLists.txt.
I think this bug might show up if you run make with para...
- 02:02 am Bug #32 (Closed): No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- [ 52%] Built target jslintcheck
make: *** No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/in...
- 07:31 pm Revision a3755c84: Fix compilation.
- 11:19 am Revision f7f23ac9: Simplify dynamic creation of package objects.
- 10:53 am Bug #31 (New): file shows black screen in android version of webodf
- The attached file shows a black screen when opened in the Android version of WebODF.
- 10:25 am Feature #30 (New): A toolbar for basic formatting
- CTRL-B already makes the text bold. So why not add a toolbar?
- 10:23 am Feature #15: Add and view ODF documents that are stored in a CMS or web mail system.
- Please see: http://dev.tiki.org/Docs
- 10:29 pm Revision c11690cc: Fix editability in latest chromium.
- 09:12 pm Revision 0e92bcce: Detect GIF files and use proper mimetype in data url.
- 08:59 pm Revision ee4b2a78: JSLint fixes.
- 08:42 pm Revision fd5f8518: Add simple tool to compare webodf rendering to a prerendered png.
- 08:35 pm Revision 52aab4a6: Remove svg:title and svgdesc from the layout flow.
- 08:31 pm Revision 2e7c5a2a: Fix positioning for page anchors.
- 04:23 pm Revision 4c3f5350: Use manifest.js files to speed up loading.
- The manifest.js file lists for each directory in the path, the available js files. This avoids looking for files in p...
- 04:00 pm Revision 65089c44: Fix warning in Firefox 6.
- 12:23 pm Revision cd4f75c6: Use "use strict" to have more sanity checks.
- 09:30 am Revision 62f4506a: Allow embedding of fonts in generated pdf.
- 04:06 pm Revision 3d289d01: Fix conditional statement: missing negation.
- 03:12 pm Revision c609fde2: Avoid warning, by detecting jpeg files
- and encoding the mimetype in the data URI.
- 02:37 pm Revision 054f8e15: Add all JSLint configuration options.
- This makes it easier to know what has been defined.
- 01:57 pm Revision 1a82610f: Update to a new JSLint
- and fix all the new errors it finds.
- 11:29 am Revision 2c4835fd: Better positioning of frames that are anchored to paragraphs.
- 06:49 pm Revision 21cc4db2: Compile fixes.
- 01:49 pm Revision 7bb48ad3: Show error message if the browser cannot open the files.
- This happens in e.g. Internet Explorer 9.
- 01:39 pm Revision dcfbd791: Fix httpserver ip number.
- 01:33 pm Revision ad46d50f: Add fix for Opera.
- 11:58 am Revision 5545dd63: Add relax ng validation.
- The error message are not helpful, they only indicate if there is a problem.
Also, the schemas for 1.0 and 1.1 are no...
Also available in: Atom