From 10/05/2011 to 11/03/2011
- 01:47 pm Bug #35: Plugin skips content in table
- The behaviour occurs both in the Firefox plugin and using the latest version of webodf as published on the webodf dem...
- 01:44 pm Bug #35 (Closed): Plugin skips content in table
- WebODF seems to have some issues showing part of the first page of this test document.
It is a real world template f...
- 04:00 pm Bug #34 (Closed): Handling of nested lists within lists - double/triple/etc bullet points
- WebODF currently handles nested lists within lists (e.g. "powerpoints") wrongly. This is problematic in presentations...
- 12:32 pm Revision 825181a9: Specify that mobile Firefox is supported.
- 12:21 pm Revision 7b8ddd86: Add icon to firefox extension.
- 11:37 am Revision 27fb418a: Update version number of firefox extension.
- 11:21 am Revision ffb57232: Add workarounds for Firefox extension submission.
- Firefox extensions are submitted to static code analysis. In this analysis, some features are flagged and some are fi...
- 09:00 pm Revision 4962cfa0: Fix some warnings.
- 10:28 am Revision f5f37c79: Workaround for error reported by the closure compiler.
- 10:27 am Revision c2071948: Use Java_JAVA_EXECUTABLE instead of CMAKE_Java_RUNTIME.
- Both point to the java runtime executable.
- Not all parts of this solution were committed previously.
- 09:20 am Revision 0253ba83: Remove check for Java compiler: it is not needed anymore.
- Using cmake to do zipping was too hard. Luckily, ODF is also often a zip file and hence the zip code from webodf can ...
- 10:05 pm Revision e2c5b815: Check that cmake is not run from this directory.
- 09:40 pm Revision f1841e07: Update Closure Compiler.
- 09:35 pm Revision 6dfb6ede: Add WebODF Firefox extension.
- 12:46 pm Revision e19f2b23: Add support for images in flat xml.
- 12:06 pm Revision bc937a62: Add support for loading flat xml ODF files.
- 02:31 pm Bug #33 (Resolved): Follow ODF OIC TC advisory 1
- CSS has been updated to follow the ODF TC recommendation.
- 02:29 pm Revision c6b7a59d: Hide the change tracking elements.
- 02:23 pm Bug #33 (Resolved): Follow ODF OIC TC advisory 1
- 02:16 pm Bug #32 (Closed): No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- Error was due to a dependency on a higher version of cmake than used. Update to cmake 2.8.6 fixed the issue.
- 02:13 pm Revision 5c6f0ed8: Open files relative to the html or js file.
- 10:16 am Bug #32: No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- Is node being built?
node is required for jslintcheck now.
- 10:06 am Revision f4d186c6: Update to newer node version.
- 09:57 am Revision d5b1d8fb: Add more dependencies to fix bugs in parallel make calls
- make -j4 should work without error now.
- 09:20 am Bug #32: No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- I am at commit a3755c84176506f15c0f64423eda014bff9f0cfa
- 09:16 am Bug #32: No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- When running make clean && make -j1 I still get it:
[ 42%] Creating directories for 'Rhino'
[ 42%] Performing dow...
- 08:36 am Bug #32 (Feedback): No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.ht...
- The target jslintcheck is defined in webodf/CMakeLists.txt.
I think this bug might show up if you run make with para...
- 02:02 am Bug #32 (Closed): No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/index.html'.
- [ 52%] Built target jslintcheck
make: *** No rule to make target `jslintcheck', needed by `webodf/instrumented/in...
Also available in: Atom