From 10/20/2011 to 11/18/2011
- 11:40 pm Revision 25a2053d: use /usr/bin/env instead of /bin/env
- 11:39 pm Revision 1c440f06: require at least qt-4.7.0
- 12:24 pm Revision d0063df5: Fix crash when there is no fontface declaration.
- 11:04 am Revision 55821839: Read mimetypes from the manifest files.
- This magically adds support for rendering svg files.
- 10:16 am Revision 575c4f39: Compile fix
- 09:33 am Revision 335ceffd: Add initial support for showing embedded fonts in webodf.
- probably only works with truetype fonts in non-IE browsers
- small hack that retrieves the stylesheet to a...
- 04:37 pm Revision 1853c2b5: Check that a document is actually loaded before using it.
- Some parts of ODF are not obligatory.
- 07:31 pm Revision 3fc501e8: Enable validation of ODF 1.0 and 1.1: it is good enough and flags the same fil...
- 06:32 pm Revision e52f4990: Fix JSLint errors.
- 05:44 pm Revision 95550a13: Compile fixes and additional type annotations.
- 05:14 pm Revision 139088b2: Make support for the Relax NG "combine" attribute more elegant.
- 04:34 pm Revision feb108b8: Add support for the Relax NG "combine" attribute.
- 01:47 pm Bug #35: Plugin skips content in table
- The behaviour occurs both in the Firefox plugin and using the latest version of webodf as published on the webodf dem...
- 01:44 pm Bug #35 (Closed): Plugin skips content in table
- WebODF seems to have some issues showing part of the first page of this test document.
It is a real world template f...
- 04:00 pm Bug #34 (Closed): Handling of nested lists within lists - double/triple/etc bullet points
- WebODF currently handles nested lists within lists (e.g. "powerpoints") wrongly. This is problematic in presentations...
- 12:32 pm Revision 825181a9: Specify that mobile Firefox is supported.
- 12:21 pm Revision 7b8ddd86: Add icon to firefox extension.
- 11:37 am Revision 27fb418a: Update version number of firefox extension.
- 11:21 am Revision ffb57232: Add workarounds for Firefox extension submission.
- Firefox extensions are submitted to static code analysis. In this analysis, some features are flagged and some are fi...
Also available in: Atom