From 03/05/2012 to 04/03/2012
- 12:40 pm Support #37 (Closed): get a version of webodf into firefox addon listing
- WebODF builds a plugin for firefox. This should be committed to the add-on repository.
- 09:32 am Revision ccb26741: Add missing icons.
- 09:29 am Revision d01ba1d2: Use http instead of ftp, since ftp does not always work.
- 01:40 pm Bug #36: Implement video support in WebODF
- Video in WebODF is different than images. Images are shown using CSS: the image is put as the background image of a n...
- 01:33 pm Bug #36: Implement video support in WebODF
- Note: for now iOS is the focus. Please see attached document with notes.
- 01:32 pm Bug #36 (New): Implement video support in WebODF
- This issue is for tracking the implementation of embedded video support in webodf
- 08:52 pm Revision 9132a864: Added support for video DataURIs
- 05:19 am Revision f88091e8: Initial support for video - needs additional tests to avoid non-video plugins
- 10:38 am Revision 48612c07: Fix css for android device.
- 10:29 am Revision e583282f: Add buttons and functions to switch between slides.
- 10:26 am Revision b95b0ade: Change the order of the scripts so that script.js can override the function th...
- 10:25 am Revision 068599ce: Initialize array earlier so that the model also works without scanning.
- 09:48 am Revision 9d806390: Fix whitespace.
- 12:55 pm Revision a184280f: Add buttons and functions for fitting best, width and height.
- 10:19 am Revision 050c1348: Compile fix.
- 08:32 pm Revision e5734a37: Return the cache data directly instead of going througthe parent class.
- This avoids permanent memory use in the cache and circuments a limit on the maximum response size.
- 04:44 pm Revision f20a030c: Also use NSURLCache for loading binary files.
- 03:33 pm Revision 4ffc9dc8: Use NSUrlCache for quickly loading and parsing xml files.
Also available in: Atom