This directory contains the javacript code to WebODF as well as applications that use it. The applications are browser applications, commandline applications and unit tests.
lib/gui/ Parts of WebODF that require a domtree
The library should be able to run in a number of different runtimes. Currently these are:
- a webbrowser
A common API is implemented for these three environments in the files lib/browser.js, lib/node.js and lib/rhino.js respectively.
Requirements on the code
There are several requirements that need to met before code can be considered for inclusion in WebODF. Most requirements can be checked automatically, a few have to be checked by hand. A contribution must:
- be contributed under the appropriate license
- not give any warnings in a JSLint check
- be unchanged when passed through jsbeautifier
- compile with the closure compiler
- must pass all the unit tests that were passed before
- as separate js files in the currenlty used Node.JS implementation
- as a single compiled file in the currenlty used Node.JS implementation
- as separate js files in the currenlty used Rhino implementation
- as a single compiled file Rhino implementation
- must have equal or greater code coverage for the each of the test runs
The automatic checks can be performed by running a dedicated command that reports in an xml file. This report is compared to the previous report.
runtests.js is the command that creates a report.